Sunday, November 23, 2008

16 Tabling $25 nlhe Full Ring

I completed a 2 hour (1600 hands) 16 tabling session of $25 nlhe FR today and won over 5 buy ins. I did time out on a few tables because I'm not use to mass tabling yet. I averaged about 800 hands/hour which is great. I'll get better at this and average 1khands/ hour. It's actually quite fun nitting it up and seeing donks stack off light vs me when I'm only playing top hands. I haven't faced too many tough spots because the play is very passive.

There were a few players that impressed me. I will go back and look at their hand histories and see if I can learn a thing or two from their play. Honestly, I was shocked at what these players flipped over. Villains would show up with pock A or Full Boats out of nowhere. I guess they like to play the trapping game vs me.

4 comments:

Ian Little said...

Nice session. What amount of rakeback does a session like that pay you?

LuckySOB said...

You're welcome to sweat me during a session. Can't offer to do it too much, cause it takes all my concentration to play this way. But I'd be willing to give it a shot once. Can help you out with the ahk also......email me or aim me.

AppleSeed2082 said...

Jason,

I'll aim you. It'll be nice to see you play 24 tables. You don't need to go into detail about each hand. You can just give me your general outlook and play as if I"m not there.

AppleSeed2082 said...

Ian,

I make about $3.38/hour in real cash 16 tabling $25 nlhe Full Ring.