Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Introduction

Hi, my name is John and I play poker as a hobby. I am 24 years old and have a BA in Psychology at the U of M Twin Cities. I'm currently working as a Residential Counselor at a group home for adults with mental illness. One day, I hope to go back to grad school and earn a Masters in Psychology so I can be a therapist.

I am new to blogging and have never done this before. My intention is to use this blog to help improve my poker game. I give credit to peterpjames at CardRunners for inspiring me to create this blog and start to actively improve my poker game.

I am currently playing $50 and $100 nl he online at Full Tilt Poker. My goal is to be able to consistently beat $200 nl he. I have taken two stabs at it and have failed. I probably played about 10-15k hands at that level and I am probably down about 5 buyins. I plan on taking another stab when my bankroll hits 6-8k. My bankroll is currently at 4.2k.

Later,

AppleSeed

2 comments:

DODGYKEN said...

Hi John,

I'll be looking back to see how you're getting on and looking at the hands you post. Good luck!

Martin

Marc said...

I'm basically a blog noob too, but I think this Cardrunners experiment will be good. I've got you linked on my blog, if you link me as well, we should be all set....greatfolded.blogspot.com/