Wednesday, November 7, 2007

I'm Back

Hi,

I'm back. I redeposited $1k into FTP and will be 4-6 tabling $25 nl he sh for 10k hands and then reassess where I stand. I doubt anyone is reading my blog now since I haven't posted in months but hope to get a few readers along the way.

My mind is clearer and my last downswing/terrible play is now out of my head. I'm also in better physical shape, so that should help me focus better at the poker table. I've been going to the local YMCA 3-5 times a week. I lift every other day and play basketball in between. It's a schedule that compliments each other well because my lifting helps improve my basketball game. So it keeps me motivated to keep the weekly routine.

I'm excited to have a bankroll online again and play some poker.

2 comments:

DODGYKEN said...

Good to see you're back. Good luck and I look forward to reading up on how you're doing.

Martin

PGK said...

Good luck! And yeah, the HU games can cause crazy tilt, I was lucky to stop this weekend after 3 buyins because it could have gotten a lot worse with the mood I was in at the time.

Obviously you're a winning player at certain stakes, there's no reason why you shouldn't play and continue to do well. Get back in the groove, play at stakes that feel right for you, and you will do fine.

Best wishes,

Pete