Monday, April 7, 2008

NCAA Championship Game tonight Memphis vs Kansas & Samoleus podcast

I joined my brother's NCAA Mens Basketball bracket pool (buy in = $10) with his co-workers. First pays 70%, 2nd pays 20% and 3rd pays 10%. There were a total of 19 people, so if I win I will get $133.

I'm currently in 1st place and have a lock for at least 2nd place because my brother has Kansas winning. If Kansas wins, my brother gets 1st and I get 2nd place. I really do believe Memphis will win because of superior athletic ability (Derek Rose & Chris Douglas-Roberts etc.).

I'm going to post up my March totals soon. It's so ugly that I don't even want to add up the numbers. I want to review it before I post it up. Just not in the mood yet.

Oh yeah, check out this podcast of Samoleus (High stakes cash game player 10/20-25/50 NLHE @ PSTARS). This guy use to post alot at 2plus2 but I think he stopped posting. He plays under punkety at PStars and is a great poker player. I need to listen to this podcast again because he discusses interesting/complex poker topics. Check it out at Pokerroad

No comments: