Friday, June 27, 2008

Back on the Poker Grind

I've been in the mood to grind poker again. So Far I've gotten about 5k hands at $50 NLHE SH @ FTP. I'm 6 tabling and playing my TAG with tricks game. Over those 5k hands, I think I've been playing my A game most of the time. I did make one bad call when I c/r mini an A77 2 flush flop with 67o vs a mega fish. Turn brought an A and I checked to him. Mega fish insta shove for about $30 more and I called. Villain showed AJo for a better Full House. Normally, I can find a fold but this villain played such a wide range that I thought he could be doing this as a bluff. In retrospect, I think it was a bad call because villain never got caught bluffing. I think I just wanted to play sheriff on that hand and try to catch one.

Still need to review my PT hands. I know I'm going to throw up looking at it though (Thus the reason I haven't done the review). I'm sure I made alot of tilt calls and plays. However, it will improve my game so I need to do that ASAP.

Last thing, I don't even know if I'm up or not. I think I might be a small winner or loser over those 5k hands. I've taken so many beats though but feel that I'm still playing my A game overall. I'll probably check how I'm doing once I get a feel for how $50 NLHE plays (over 10-20k hands).

2 comments:

DWarrior said...

sup bro! Yeah, I think the CR membership on FTP is really cool.

Are you still playing? My AIM is DWarrior2003 if you want to chat/sweat sometime.

AppleSeed2082 said...

I def want to trade poker sweats and poker with you. I'll find u on aim. Thur, Fri, and Sat between 8pm-midnight est will work best for me.