Monday, August 11, 2008

Goal List

1) Play Solid abc poker
A)c bet Axx and Kxx flops vs loose passive, tight passive, tags.
a)c bet/fold if shown resistance

B)Do not slowplay flop monsters unless I have a sick read where I can induce a light call or bluff from Villain on the turn.

C)Play Tight OOP and play Looser IP.
a)Fold dominated hands OOP, make my post flop decisions easier.

D)Be the aggressor IP and stop being a calling station.

E)No Hero Calls without a very sick read. Let them have the pot and just fold.

2) Double Barrel only when a scare card hits the turn

A)double barrel/fold to villain check raises (90% this is a monster hand)

B)Do not triple barrel, villain will not fold 2nd or top pair.

C)Check behind marginal draws and marginal hands (tpwk, 2nd pair, A high etc.) onturn

3) 3 buyin stop loss for one day
A)No if or buts. Even if there is a megafish at the table. I need to leave because I will no longer be playing my A game and villain will be.

4)Review PT hands ASAP.
A)Review all big pots to see if I played it correctly

B)Tricky/tough hands needs to sent to peers or posted on forums for discussion

5)Watch atlast 2-3 videos/week and take note of concepts I can add to my game.


6)Discuss hand history/poker theory with peers.
A)Winthrop, Purple, Ian, Brian, Jason, Kevin, Alex, and anyone else that is free to talk.

B)Participate in at least 1 poker sweat/week.

I plan to read this list everyday for motivation. I feel that if I can follow everything I just wrote down, I should be winning again. This list is def a work in progress. I plan to add things and maybe even take things out.

No comments: