Friday, September 5, 2008

Playing Much Better

I've been trying to follow my plan. I've been trying to get atleast 1 sweat a week and reviewing my sessions ASAP. I'm playing solid abc poker and my postflop decisions are way easier. I might be leaning on the weak tight side but it's okay for now because it's mainly against villains who are unknown. Once I have a read on them, I will go atw with tptk.

I have played over 10k hands since I made my last post. I'm probably down about 6 buyins (close to breakeven with bonus/rakeback) but I feel fine. I haven't felt this great about my game in a long time. My tptk, set, twopair are bound to hold up in the long run vs 2-9 outers.

3 comments:

Ian Little said...

Use the resources at hand, books, videos, and there are plenty of us who are happy to work with you on your game. You have to learn this stuff, pick the brains of other players.

LuckySOB said...

get you payment made and pick in. link to football blog is on my blog, you can pay on ftp to luckysob

AppleSeed2082 said...

jason,

i just sent u the 75 on ftp