Friday, December 4, 2009

November Review

I basically broke even after getting rake back and bonuses at $50 nlhe FR. I played a little over 30k hands. I've been experimenting with a wider 3 betting range preflop and expanding my c/r range on the flop and turn. I probably don't double and triple barrel enough when I suspect my opponents are floating or calling down light.

I also bought Tri Nguyen's NLHE Workbook. I read it and I have tried out a few things that worked. It was def interesting to be able to recognize some great bluffing spots on the turn and river. Awesome book, I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to think outside the box.

As for this month, same thing as last month. Just grind a ton of $50 nlhe FR and regain my confidence. I want to beat $100 nlhe FR and go up from there.

2 comments:

DWarrior said...

check your % cb in 3b pots, I remember that was my huge leak. It should be much lower than standard cb and much more villain-dependent, if you up your 3b range this leak compounds.

AppleSeed2082 said...

Alex,

I'll catch on AIM to talk about this when u have time. Interesting to look at because I got a big sample on HEM.