Monday, July 16, 2007

Just got back from my younger sister's wedding at Madison, WI

The wedding was held in Madison, WI this past Saturday. The night before all the guys went out to Wandos and had a blast. I drank a shot of tequila, 2 coronas, and who knows how many fishbowls. I felt it but I wasn't too wasted. Afterwards, we ate at Denny's and I didn't get back to my hotel room until 5 in the morning.

I read that U W Madison is one of the biggest party schools in the nation. I see why. Bars are everywhere in that college area. Everyone was real nice too. Would love to do it again in the future.

I just finished a 436 hand session. Won a little over $200 bucks 2 tbl $50 and 2 tbl $100 nl he sh at FTP. It feels good to be running so well. I'll put up some trouble hands after i get home from work and respond to all the blogs. I'm committed to this CR Low Limit Community. It has tremendously improved my play. I actually play with reads now and not just emotions. I have trouble finding leaks now, haha. Yeah, it feels good.

5 comments:

DODGYKEN said...

Running good > running bad.

Why don't more people try it?!

mongoose said...

"I'm committed to this CR Low Limit Community. It has tremendously improved my play."
- excellent!

is a fishbowl a draft beer, served in a fishbowl?

AppleSeed2082 said...

Mongoose,

I have no idea what they put in the fishbowl. I sort of watched the bar tender pour it. All I remember was that he filled the fishbowl with ice. Some type of sweet drink (tastes like kool aid) and held two hard bottle of liquor on top of it for about 3-5 seconds.

They won't let you order it unless you have at least 3 people in your group because the fishbowl is about 48-60oz. I guess they don't want you to kill yourself.

PGK said...

That is awesome, man! Keep crushing the games and keep helping us out!

Pete

Marc said...

Wish I could say I was running well. More importantly, I wish I had a hard time finding leaks in my game! I've been a bit of a donkey lately.

Got back from a wedding myself, was over at the groom's house for lunch (5:00 wedding). Couple of the guys were still hammered and never slept. They made it through the ceremony without incident, but they lost steam at the reception. Welcome back.