Thursday, December 11, 2008

30 k hand update and AHK

I just finished about 25k hands total at PS over 25 hours. I went on a sick downswing over 9 buyins to breakeven at $25nlhe FR but made $500 in bonuses. I've got about 5k hands at FTP $25nlhe FR and I'm a 6 buyin winner. So overall, I'm up about 6 buyins over 30k hands. My last 5k hands at PS was pretty sick. I think I tilted off 4 buyins just trying to earn that last bonus.

I think I'm going to limit myself to a 2 hour session and play 1 more hour if I'm playing my A game. I see my game drop significantly after 2 hours of mass tabling.

I'm taking all my cash out of PS and going to grind FTP. It'll be nice to earn atleast $200-$500 in rakeback this month depending on how much I play. I'm contemplating whether to step up to $50nlhe FR now or wait awhile. I am confident in my mass tabling abilities right now and think I'm ready for $50nlhe FR. We'll see, I'll grind out another 5k hands at $25nlhe FR and see if I'm ready to move up or not.

Oh yeah, I sweated Jason this past Sunday. I learned alot while watching Jason mass table PS $100nlhe FR. He's def more aggressive than me IP and is able to find the fold button more too. It's so hard for me to fold, I'm a calling station in nature.

Jason also helped me set up AHK, which will make my mass tabling life easier. My right click mouse is for betting pot Preflop, 3/4 pot on flop, turn and river. My wheel on my mouse increase/decrease by 1 sb by scrolling it up or down. I stack 18-24 tables and move tables over to 1-4 designated spots on my monitor by simpling hitting my designated AHK's when the table needs more focus attention. Usually tables where I'm playing for stacks or interesting hands where I can pick up reads.

No comments: