Thursday, December 4, 2008

Going to clear my Poker Stars Bonus

I have $510 worth of bonuses to clear at Poker Stars. I've deposited way back in late 2005 but I just never cleared the bonuses because there were so many of them. I would deposit and then withdraw just to get the bonus because it never expired. I would rinse and repeat at different sites making around $300-500 worth of bonuses/month. Yeah, the good old days. I see this happening again once the UIEGA get's reverse.

It will take 2790 FPP to clear all 4 bonuses. I tried to play as many tables as I can at $25 nlhe Full Ring. I'm not use to the PS software but I like it so far. I averaged about 800 hands/hour. I probably averaged 14-18 tables or so because there was no way for me to know how many tables I was on. My session lasted 3 hours and I earned 268 FPP. Does anyone know where the average number of table stat is in Holdem Manager? I remember seeing that stat in PT but I can't seem to find it in HEM.

I did a little math and I think it will take me about 25k hands to clear all 4 bonuses at Poker Stars. I also have close to $3k worth of bonuses at UB and 30% rakeback there. I think I might be able to clear $200 worth of bonuses/10k hands at $50 nlhe Full Ring at UB. I would probably play at UB but they don't have $25 nlhe FR.

My plan is to clear the PS bonus and then go back to FTP. Grind a 2k roll and probably move to UB to clear that 3k bonus. Hopefully, I'll be a master mass tabler by Janaury and move up to $50 nlhe FR at UB.

No comments: