Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Quick Update

I added alot of new full ring blogs and strategy posts/articles that I found on 2plus2 on my blog. I also can't wait for Belok's 40 table CR video this coming Saturday. That is going to be a very sick video and I can learn alot from it.

My plan is going great so far this month. I'm mainly playing my A game by keeping my sessions between 2-3 hours. I asses if I'm playing well at the 2 hour mark and continue for another hour if I am. I'm getting around 2-3k hands per session. I've played about 45k hands so far this month, which is a record for me. At $50nlhe FR, I'm getting around $8-9/hour in rakeback over about 800-1k hands/hour. Pretty nice if u asked me.

Oh yeah, I finally got 1 outer when I flop set over set and villain turned quads. Luckily villain only had 1/2 a stack. I just stared at the hand history and slowly started to just shut down all my tables. Wow, I showed alot of discipline just quitting the session because the tables were good. I wasn't in full blown tilt but I knew I was never going to fold in marginal spots after that hand.

Good luck.

1 comment:

Ian Little said...

Happy Xmas, Full Ring boy!