Monday, October 27, 2008

Signed up for Stox Poker

I signed up through CR and got 1 year for $150. A pretty sweet deal if you asked me. I'm really interested in watching LeatherAss play. I want to see how he thinks about the game because I was really impress with his two sample videos that CR put up. I"m also interested in Jared Tendler's Tilt Control Videos.

Ultimately, I think I"m on the right path to playing great poker again. I look at crazy 100k or million hand graphs and I see crazy breakeven stretches. I don't put in a ton of hands, I probably average about 10k hands per month. The most I've ever played was around 28k hands or so and that was when I was on a heater and didn't want to stop playing.

To tell you the truth, I do have the urge to play but I know I won't be playing my A game. There's no point in playing if I don't want to play my best. I'll be the happiest man alive once I breakout of the crazy 100k plus hand downswing since Jan 2007. Yah, it will put you on life tilt.

When I come back and play again. I'm probably going to be a nit grinder and just try to get alot of hands in. I've never done that before and I would like to see how I play with that style. It would be a fun experiment and will help me regain my poker confidence.

No comments: