Saturday, March 8, 2008

Booked a winning session

Very big confidence booster. Up 2 bi over 500 hands at $50 NLHE SH. I immediately sat out when the tilting player left. I would be quite devastated if I gave it back when I'm currently on a 12 bi downswing.

Another 4500 hands to go and I will reassess if I go back to $100 or not. I'm trying to develop a very solid TAG ABC game where my variance won't be so high and my decisions become easier. I also need to quickly identify who I'm playing against so I can play accordingly pre and post flop. Data mining, playing tight early, and really focusing will help me get a solid read before I start opening up my game and making a few moves pre and post flop.

1 comment:

Ian Little said...

Nice session, John, and good decision to move down until you play your way out of this.