Friday, March 7, 2008

Running very bad and moving back down to $50 NLHE SH

So far this month I've played 2 sessions over 1852 hands. I'm down over 6 bi and if I include last month, it will be a total of 12 bi str8. I think the 3 bi stop loss is great because I don't get to play while on tilt.

I'm running so bad right now. I've flopped 3 sets and lost them to 2-5 outers on the turn or river. I'm not even slow playing but their floating in position and catching. I've been coolered about 2 times when the table was playing aggro and had to get pock J in twice only to see pock K and pock Q. My TPTK ran into flop quads etc.

I'm going to move back down to $50 NLHE SH for about 5k hands and reassess my game and rebuild confidence. I'm only down about 3 bi over about 10k hands at $100 so I know I can win there if I just run better at showdown.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hang in there John. I think it is a good idea, even though properly rolled, to drop back and rebuild confidence. You will be back at $100NL soon enough, don't sweat it.