Thursday, February 7, 2008

Mindset after forming poker group and 2 sweat/theory sessions with Jason

I find that I am thinking very clearly right now. I usually 6 tbl $50 nl he sh and now I have dropped back down to 4 tables. I like getting 500 hands/hour but 300 hands/hour is ok too. By playing 4 tables, I get better reads and play way better. I'll still play 6 tbl though when I'm in the mood for it. I feel that my Tag ABC game is solid. When I play 4 tables my stats are 23/18/3 and when I play 6 tables my stats are 19/15/3.

I have to work in about 2 hours. I'm going to head on over to the local YMCA and get a workout in. Take a shower and head on to work. Later tonight, I'll post up some interesting hands and a few concepts Jason has taught me.

I'm running really hot right now since Tuesday. I've won about 4 buyins over 2300 hands at FTP. Feels very good and I plan on grinding at least 20k hands this month.

No comments: